Brazil has up to date the rules for coming into the nation. Now, youngsters over 5 years outdated should current a whole vaccination certificates in opposition to Covid-19 on the time of check-in (within the case of air journey). According to the Brazilian Ministry of Health, international locations which have already began childhood vaccination should meet the entry requirement.
This contains Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Bolivia, Canada, Colombia, Costa Rica, Chile, China, Cuba, El Salvador, United Arab Emirates, Ecuador, United States of America, Indonesia, Israel, Paraguay, Peru, United Kingdom, Switzerland, European Union, Uruguay and Venezuela.
Children beneath the age of two don’t want a vaccination passport, solely certificates that they’re free from the coronavirus. In addition, minors who can’t be vaccinated for medical or humanitarian causes can even be exempt.
Entry necessities in Brazil:
- Valid id doc or passport.
- COVID-19 take a look at: detrimental end result carried out inside 72 hours previous to entry into Brazilian territory in a laboratory duly accredited and approved by the authorities of the nation of origin. The certificates have to be in Portuguese, Spanish or English.
- Certificate of vaccination in opposition to COVID-19 for travellers aged 5 years and over
- Present a global yellow fever vaccination card (the vaccine have to be utilized at the least 10 days earlier than the journey).
- Fill out the well being declaration discovered on the hyperlink: https://formulario.anvisa.gov.br