The publish Qatar imposes two-day quarantine for travellers of 6 countries appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
Qatar is the most recent nation to impose two-day quarantine upon arrival for fully-vaccinated travellers from India and 5 countries half of its ‘exceptional travel red list’. Moreover, a whole journey ban has been issued for unvaccinated travellers from these nations. Qatar’s Ministry of Public Health made the announcement, and the change is efficient now.
As per this checklist, absolutely vaccinated folks from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, the Philippines, Nepal, and Egypt, with pre-approved and visa-on-arrival, should bear two days of quarantine in a lodge upon arrival. Travellers will even must take an RT-PCR check after arriving in Qatar inside 72 hours adopted by a fast antigen check on the second day of the quarantine.
Entry necessities for travellers to Qatar from above 6 nations:
1) Non-residents of Qatar might want to register themselves through the pre-registration system for folks getting into the State of Qatar on the www.ehteraz.gov.qa. They’ll must add all of the required paperwork on the web site, similar to vaccine certificates, at the least three days earlier than arrival.
2) RT-PCR check outcome will not be required throughout the digital pre-registration course of. But guests should present a replica of the PCR check outcome to the airways to board the aircraft.
3) Travellers will even be subjected to random testing on arrival.
4) The fast antigen check must be taken from a Primary Health Care Corporation (PHCC) well being middle or non-public clinics/hospitals licensed by the Ministry of Public Health Qatar.
5) Travellers should obtain the Ehteraz software on their smartphones and activate it.
The publish Qatar imposes two-day quarantine for travellers of 6 countries appeared first on Travel Daily.