Cruise holidays had been always fascinating and the journey itself is more exciting and relaxing than the destination. The first thing that pops into my mind when I think of a cruise holiday is the legendary Titanic, only thing that cruises are now more safer. Thanks to the edge of advancement we are in today! Besides the fact that cruise vacations are so alluring and fun, they are also expensive is the other truth. If you are one of those “do it anyway” kinds, here are list of some of the top affordable cruises that would literally take you places. Let’s dig in to know how good they are-
- Celebrity Infinity: a best pick for all age groups, Celebrity Infinity was launched in the year 2001 and was updated in the year 2015. The cruise sails to Alaska (during winter) as well as Central and South America (during summer).
From a wide variety of accommodations available, you can choose from Inside, Ocean View and Veranda staterooms and Suites. You would be amazed at the sight of the nine dining venues with added flavor of four restaurants and a casual grill. The ship also boasts a wine bar, a martini bar and a restaurant you’d love to hang out and talk about anything. The restaurant is named Qsine. If you’re on with kids this is just the place to be in. Celebrity Infinity also boards several organized clubs for kids to get involved in to fun activities.
Cost of Travel: package starts from $724
- Celebrity Millennium: one of the most innovative of its kind is one of the luxury yet affordable line in its fleet. Lunched in the year 2000, was revamped lately in the year 2016. Among the new features added were AquaClass staterooms and some modifications to the Penthouse and the Royal Suites.
Offering nine restaurants with exotic platters, interactive restaurants with iPad menu, Tuscan Grill steakhouse and Qsine, the ship also boards perfect bars and lounges. Among plenty of fun activities designed for both adults and the kids, the adults get to enjoy a bit more with specialties like art classes, Zumba and language lessons. There is also an outdoor movie screen for you to enjoy on the rooftop. The cruise offers trip to Alaska, Asia and Transpacific.
Cost of Travel: package starts from $674
- Allure of the Seas: one of the largest cruise ships in the world, Allure of the Seas started sailing in the year 2010. With beautiful balcony clubbed cabins to offer, the cruise has Interior staterooms which are really pocked friendly. Among other highlights of the ship are two surf simulators, nine decks, 25 amazing dining options including the world’s first ever Starbucks at sea and some really toothsome delicacies. Destinations covered are Eastern Caribbean and Western Caribbean.
If you’re set for a perfect vacation alone or with family, you’ll not be disappointed either way. Among some of the most entertaining activities lined up includes rock climbing walls, entertainment shows and ice skating rings. Tempted?
Cost of Travel: package starts from $662
- Island Princess: launched in the year 2003 and refurbished in 2015, the main purpose of designing this beauty was to access hard to reach ports along the Panama Canal. Known for its high customer services, you can enjoy the huge dining arrangements and can choose from two main dining rooms, two fabulous restaurants and five casual eating venues. It’s amazing that a great number of cabins are provided with balconies. You might like one of those Mini- Suites if you looking for some extra space.
The cruise also offers a number of entertaining stuffs for you to enjoy. Relax on the pool side lounge or get something brewing in the cooking classes, Island Princess has it all. The voyage covers destinations like Alaska, Vancouver, Whittier, Canada and Anchorage.
Cost of Travel: package starts from $749
- ms Eurodam: another affordable sailing beauty, this cruise was unveiled in the year 2008 and was renovated in the year 2015, updating some public spaces and staterooms. What you find here are eleven decks categorized under five cabin categories offering Ocean View, Interior staterooms, Signature, Pinnacle and Neptune Suites.
The pleasant dining venues which are nine in numbers are real inviting with special Le Cirque steakhouse to Casual New York Pizza and not to forget the Dive-in Burger Joint. There are mounds of activities for anyone on board especially the kids have great times. Get involved with the cooking classes or rejuvenate at the Greenhouse Spa & Salon, there is one for every one. The itinerary covers Seattle and Washington.
Cost of Travel: package starts from $599
- Oasis of the Seas: not much for those seeking solitude, the Oasis of the Seas offers assemblage of special facilities such as a zip line, a carousel, two surf simulators and a magnificent on-board green spread known as the Central Park. One of the world’s largest passenger ships, the dining area comprises of 25 dining venues with tooth some delicacies. Other specialties include boutiques and larger staterooms. The cruise boasts of four accommodation categories namely Interior Staterooms, Ocean View, Balcony and Deluxe category rooms. With sweeping balconies and Jacuzzi, you can taste the comfort and luxury in the middle of the sea. Destinations covered by the ship are Port Canaveral and Florida.
Cost of Travel: package starts from $719
Cruises are nice and if you too think so, plan your next vacation on one of these cruises that won’t hit hard on your pockets while you enjoy your trip like you always wanted!